Is there any recourse if I am dissatisfied with the services I have received from an AgrAbility staff member?

If you are unhappy with the services received from an AgrAbility staff member, you should contact the state or regional project director at the Land Grant institution hosting the project. If you remain unsatisfied contact the Director of Extension at the hosting Land Grant Institution. If you still cannot resolve the issue, contact the AgrAbility Program Manager at USDA-NIFA. This position is currently being filled by:

Aida Balsano, National Program Leader
National Institute of Food and Agriculture, USDA
Waterfront Centre
800 9th Street, SW
Room 4433
Washington, DC 20024
Phone: (202) 720-4436
Fax: (202) 720-9366