To support agricultural workers and the professionals who work with them during this pandemic, the National AgrAbility Project has assembled this concise listing of resources related to COVID-19.
If you have other suggested resources for this page, please email email@example.com.
- CDC COVID-19 Main Page
- CDC Communication Resources. CDC offers free resources including video, fact sheets, and posters.
- CDC COVID YouTube Channel
- Coronavius.gov from the White House, CDC, and FEMA
- COVIDView: A Weekly Surveillance Summary of U.S. COVID-19 Activity from the CDC
- EDEN – the Extension Disaster Education Network: COVID-19 page
- Food and Drug Administration – FDA Coronavirus Disease 2019
- How to Care for Yourself While Practicing Physical Distancing from Mental Health First Aid
- Indiana Prepared COVID Resources
- Administration for Community Living – Coronavirus Disease 2019
- ASL Videos from the CDC on COVID-19
- COVID-19 and COPD Patients
- COVID-19 Resources for People With Disabilities, Families, and Service Providers from The ARC
- COVID-19 Resources from the Great Plains ADA Center
- HANDS in Autism® COVID Resources
- Cooperative Extension Resources on COVID-19
- Editorials about COVID-19 and Agriculture from Bill Field at the Purdue Agricultural Safety & Health Program:
- National Center for Farmworker Health Resources on Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
- USDA COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide