AgrAbility National Training Workshop (NTW)
Save the date for the 2023 NTW! 2023 AgrAbility National Training Workshop March 20th 23rd at the Centennial Hotel Spokane, WA The 2023 AgrAbility National Training Workshop is the premier training event addressing issues of disability in agriculture. Professionals and consumers from all over the country will participate in four days of plenary sessions, breakouts, tours,…
The call for presentations has not been issued yet. Please contact Tess McKeel at email@example.com for additional information.
About the Workshop
The AgrAbility National Training Workshop (NTW) is the foremost educational event addressing issues related to disability in agriculture.
The mission of the NTW is to empower professionals and consumers to fulfill AgrAbility's main priority areas:
- Education: The NTW builds service capacity for professionals and provides relevant, practical knowledge to consumers through a variety of means, including keynote sessions, plenary sessions, breakout sessions, tours, and new staff training
- Networking: The NTW enables networking among AgrAbility staff members and stakeholders to help leverage resources to fulfill the AgrAbility mission. Venues for networking include informal information sharing, structured networking sessions (e.g. standing committees and communities of interest), and exposure to new/potential stakeholders through sessions and exhibits
- Assistance: The NTW trains AgrAbility staff members in best practices for providing direct assistance to AgrAbility customers. Participation by customers also enhances their ability to remain actively engaged in agriculture-related work
- Marketing: The NTW provides AgrAbility staff members with training and resources to communicate the AgrAbility mission through sessions specifically focused on marketing and via informal learning from marketing materials or techniques used in exhibits
Audiences for the NTW include:
- AgrAbility staff members
- AgrAbility customers and their families
- AgrAbility stakeholders
- USDA professionals
- Rehabilitation professionals
- Other nonprofit professionals
- Suppliers of products useful to AgrAbility customers
The 2020/2021 AgrAbility NTW went virtual!
The sessions were presented through Zoom and will lasted 1-1.5 hours.
If you have any questions, please contact Tess McKeel at 585-447-9015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.